• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Euromillions Syndicate #2 - Anyone interested?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Euromillions Syndicate #2 - Anyone interested?

MS obviously buys unlucky tickets since 'that lot' haven't won yet

Like quite a few, I missed out on the first syndicate, If anyone's up for a 2nd syndicate, I'll do it. It will work the same as the other one:

£50 buy in
    Send it to me (I'll send you my bank details if you PM me your email address)
    I'll nip down the shop and buy tickets (because I WFH and have a local newsagent I can do this)
    I'll scan / photograph the physical tickets and email you copies
    Winnings split 'n' ways
    Play until (a) you want to take your share of winnings, or (b) until there's no money left
    No limit to the number of members - because I'm buying physical tickets there is no £350 overall limit

Finally, I have met some people from CUK IRL (a few years ago now I went for drinkies) so be reassured that I'm a real person and not a sockie!
    (I met Cojak, Norrah, OwlHoot and 1-2 others I don't recall who right now. I've also met Scruff IRL).

Ooooh, Syndicate smack down.

I'm in. PM to follow.

Comment

In!

Not that I feel at all hurt or betrayed by the ones I used to call friends
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Just a suggestion that it's a lot easier to keep track of winnings etc. if you do it online. Not to mention that a pigeon can't steal the tickets.

If you want, I'm happy for one of my syndicate to send you the syndicate agreement that we use (I can't access google drive from the office)

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Just a suggestion that it's a lot easier to keep track of winnings etc. if you do it online. Not to mention that a pigeon can't steal the tickets.

If you want, I'm happy for one of my syndicate to send you the syndicate agreement that we use (I can't access google drive from the office)
          +1 to doing it through their website, they automatically tell you which tickets have won so you don't have to trawl through 300+ lines
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Good to see someone buying the balls to challenge the MS lottery mafia

Comment

I'm in (if there are still any places)
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                +1 to doing it through their website, they automatically tell you which tickets have won so you don't have to trawl through 300+ lines
                I have an online account and I already bought some tickets in a personal capacity. So for simplicity (and separation) I'm going to do this the old-fashioned way. The newsagent can scan the tickets for winnings. It'll be fine.

But if you can email me the syndicate agreement (I should have a copy but can't find it) that'd be great!

Comment

Cancel that - I found the agreement

Comment

In!

Comment

Working...
                    X