• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Landlord trying it on for house repairs.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landlord trying it on for house repairs.

Been living in this hell hole for a while. Doing our best to keep everything clean. But all the interior is cheap, old and tatty. Like the landlord really.

Not surprisingly things are starting to fall apart. Landlord only cares about the money.

Should I go and whine on an internet forum or just go round and punch him?

How's the bath ceiling, leak repaired yet, or are they holding out?

Deck him, you'll feel a lot better
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Do you rent from MF's wife?

Comment

Try sleeping on a park bench and then complain

Us landlords have expenses and a lifestyle to maintain - tired of tenants with a sense of entitlement to live a Country Life existence in my property while paying peanuts
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

Us landlords have expenses and a lifestyle to maintain - tired of tenants with a sense of entitlement to live a Country Life existence in my property while paying peanuts
          try renting to the semi sentient simian!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post

I thought you needed all your money to bribe planning officials?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I thought you needed all your money to bribe planning officials?
              I have a cunning plan to deal with bumptious planning officials - t'is called the waiting game , with the amount of new arrivals streaming into the country the planning laws will have to be relaxed to provide enough accommodation, then owners of properties with sufficient grounds to build uber structures (think 1960's style concrete flats & cheap as chips to build ) will have councils falling over themselves to grant permission to build & I'll be quids in ... this time next year Rodders

Plan B is to rent out said mansion to warring factions - Kurds in one wing, Turks in the other and let them demolish the place for me
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
              X