• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Male impersonator jailed for eight years

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male impersonator jailed for eight years

2015-11-12 Male impersonator jailed in sex case

Eight years seems pretty steep to me, although I don't know all the details of the case.

and I reckon Mitch would ...

Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

I thought this was going to be PC JSA type thread
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

A woman from Willaston , Cheshire
      Got a buzz from being a cross-dresser
      The blind sex was fantastic
      But his willy was plastic
      And she found that her boy was a lezzer
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

how could the other woman not tell it was a prosthetic, wouldn't it have been colder then a real one, that should have been the first clue

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
          how could the other woman not tell it was a prosthetic, wouldn't it have been colder then a real one, that should have been the first clue
          If it's been tucked in her jeans all day, it's probably warmed up.

Reminds me of The Seahorses song, Love is The Law
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
            just because someone has long hair, big swinging bazongas, no facial stubble , smells of perfume and has a cold willy does not mean they are not a man.
            Check your privileges and stop mind raping me with your sexist and racist innu, innuendo...er , words.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

That looks like an Asda bottle of water and not Harrods! Guilty! Burn the witch!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                That looks like an Asda bottle of water and not Harrods! Guilty! Burn the witch!
                It's not a bottle of water, it's a plastic imitation. cold as well, probbly
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

I note they don't use the word "rape" anywhere in that article. Which surely it is.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                    I note they don't use the word "rape" anywhere in that article. Which surely it is.
                    It isn't rape she doesn't have a winky! It is serious sexual assault.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X