• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kicking Off in Paris Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kicking Off in Paris Again

Paris shooting leaves several feared dead in 'terror attack' | Daily Mail Online

First Charlie Hebdo, now this. Terrible stuff.

Snackbars all 'round?

Comment

Good to see that gun control keeping everyone safe though.

Comment

Holy cr@p ! This is just terrible. Just saw a video of a loud explosion at the football game as well. I know it's too early to speculate, but heaven forbid it is bunch of people who I suspect it is, it may become a more common occurrence with the recent crisis in the news. I hope this wakes up the governments and they do the right thing for their citizen rather than some politically correct stuff which is pretty much turning a blind eye

Comment

Only a matter of time before it happens in London
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Wonder if it's homegrown or from outside? If the latter, you really can't help feeling it's all starting to unravel...

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
              It started long before Charlie Hebdo, and there has been many more since

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...ents_in_France

Not sure if the historic ties with North Africa seem to breed a higher number of radicalised individuals, but the Media/Euroskeptics/Farage are gonna have another field day with this, but then again they did last time and nothing changed did it?!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

How do you stop this now? Gates of hell have been opened I fear. As soon as that lot get hold of anything nuclear it is game over for us all.
                I get up...

Comment

How do you get to join these storm police?

I've got a 1.2 kill on COD, my head shot rate is pretty good, where do I apply.

Comment

Is there any chance we could stake Tony Bliar out, spread-eagled as a sort of honey trap. or a judas goat
                    then when all the bad guys are stomping on him, we could 'kettle' them
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X