• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Solicitors stealing from disabled

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solicitors stealing from disabled

Afghan war hero wins divorce battle with wife who 'wasted' part of his £1m injuries payout - Telegraph

Judge Chapman ruled Mrs Vaughan was entitled to just under £85,000 to cover her legal fees.

Keeps the family law gravy train going.

Not all are greedy bastards

His lawyer Julian Ribet, of Levison Meltzer Pigott, one of the leading family law firms and which had taken on the case for free
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      Not all are greedy bastards
      I'd love to agree with you and have no grounds for not doing so, but this pro bono representation happens a lot and I can't help feeling there is something hidden. My gut feeling is I would rather trust a job agent.

Comment

Working...
      X