• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Psychocandy - Just what is the point?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Psychocandy - Just what is the point?

I must admit I find it hard to see what the point is of giving him access to both General and the professional forums.

Yes, he can post all the minutiae of his daily existence but so what. Not quite sure if I'd ever want to read about every trivial thought that comes into his head firstly in Legal and Accounting and then again the next day in General.

Or am I missing something?

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    A ban for starting a thread about a single member?
    Last edited by northernladuk; 18 November 2015, 12:13.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
      I must admit I find it hard to see what the point is of giving him access to both General and the professional forums.

Yes, he can post all the minutiae of his daily existence but so what. Not quite sure if I'd ever want to read about every trivial thought that comes into his head firstly in Legal and Accounting and then again the next day in General.

You could say the same about MartinScrotum. But then he was pretty pointless in his earlier incarnations as well.
      Last edited by DaveB; 18 November 2015, 12:55.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And I fail to see the point in complaining about someone else posts too?

Fair enough if I'm abusive, racist, homophobic then fair enough.

If you just think I'm boring, and I really can't believe some of you don't get it these are the options:-

1. Add me to ignore list.
        2. Just not read threads I start.

Easy peasy. But pondy - you love me really dont you?
        Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post

If you just think I'm boring, and I really can't believe some of you don't get it these are the options:-

You knows it. It was just too obvious not to post it.

Comment

There is option 3 where you consider feedback from previous tedium and consider the audience before you post.

Just posting what you want and then expecting a whole forum people to make changes to suit you isn't the best way forward.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              expecting a whole forum people to make changes to suit you isn't the best way forward.
              ?

It's very easy to open a post, groan, and close it again. I'm not sure that Psycho is 'expecting a whole forum to make changes'.

But admit it, Psycho's posts are like watching Jeremy Kyle .... strangely addictive!

Comment

Isn't that compulsory for the Welsh?

You are lucky to get all the attention! I just get ignored.....

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  But admit it, Psycho's posts are like watching Jeremy Kyle .... strangely addictive!
                  And the Jeremy Kyle Maternity tests are due soon. Odds on it being AndyW's mum?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I just get ignored.....

Comment

Working...
                    X