• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Unboomed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unboomed

Just heard that my contract is unlikely to be renewed. So out of work as of dec 11th. Nice for a break at Christmas but does mean that in all probability it will be mid jan before I'm working again.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

I'm not having this. Where is your stiff upper lip and go get em attitude? No fluffy hug from me. You are gonna man up, get out there, get the dream gig and be sat at the clients desk 1st working day of the new year. Hurrahhh!!!!
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the luxurious comforts of the bench

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Sit back, relax, and enjoy the luxurious comforts of the bench
        ^ this, plus it's over the Christmas break. Wonderful !

Comment

December 11th is the CUK Christmas Party! Long time, no see - come along and celebrate/commiserate!

Comment

Bad time of year I will agree but its close-ish to xmas I suppose.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Move up a little will you, looks like I need a space on the bench too... equally unboomed as funding has been pulled from what should have been a 12 month extension. Ho hum.

Comment

Working...
              X