• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Scottish Premiership. What is the point?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scottish Premiership. What is the point?

We see that Celtic is running away with the Scottish Premiership (again). Since the year 1998, only Rangers or Celtic have won Premiership. Now that Rangers are struggling to rise to the top tier, I guess Celtic will continue to, well, just keep on winning.

Does the Scottish Premiership count as a real football league given that there is virtually no opposition to Celtic?

I must confess to being a Hibs fan, so I don't really understand football.

Comment

Vincent Kompany

25 February 2014 ·
      Just seen "Football's Greatest Teams" on Sky Sports. Celtic FC 1967, what a team! Never realised how good they were. ‪#‎history

Comment

Still can't believe BBC 'All Teams' lists Scots Prem after EPL, should be around Bolton Back Street Petty Door Bangers League Division 7 level...

I have to scroll down to get The Championship, feck me...

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          Vincent Kompany

25 February 2014 ·
          Just seen "Football's Greatest Teams" on Sky Sports. Celtic FC 1967, what a team! Never realised how good they were. ‪#‎history
          Just putting it in context - but I wasn't even born AND man landed on the moon two years later. I think Man will be on Mars before Celtic win a European title again. Anyway - for those of who like #History....

https://youtu.be/RMINSD7MmT4
          Last edited by jbryce; 20 November 2015, 22:55.

Comment

Originally posted by jbryce View Post

I must confess to being a Hibs fan, so I don't really understand football.

There is about as much chance of you being a hibs fan as there is you having a functional cerebral cortex.

Comment

[QUOTE=jbryce;2171604]Just putting it in context - but I wasn't even born AND man landed on the moon two years later. I think Man will be on Mars before Celtic win a European title again. Anyway - for those of who like #History....

Comment

[QUOTE=minestrone;2171614]
                Originally posted by jbryce View Post
                Just putting it in context - but I wasn't even born AND man landed on the moon two years later. I think Man will be on Mars before Celtic win a European title again. Anyway - for those of who like #History....

Genius. Total Genius.
                When you're beat - you're beat.....

Comment

Working...
                X