• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

iPhone app ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPhone app ideas

I need ideas so I can make a few million, the app idea should be fairly simple to do and obviously people will want to pay for it.

If I do make a million off it obviously you can download it and use it for free, for at least a year.

Radiator bleeding or gladiator apps are out. Ive also asked my accountant and he called me a dick-head, so its down to you lot to make me rich.

I'd like an app that allows you to make and receive verbal communications from other people, maybe by typing in a number code to contact to the other person. Something like that on a portable electronic device would be quite good.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I had not thought of that. I have a great idea. I am going to develop it. I will send you a postcard from Barbados.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        I'd like an app that allows you to make and receive verbal communications from other people, maybe by typing in a number code to contact to the other person. Something like that on a portable electronic device would be quite good.
        Ahh that's so sad, but if you had friends you would know that there is a thing called a phone.

Comment

just make an iphond app that generates ideas for iphone apps

Comment

Someone had an idea for an app called train sh**ter, where when you're on a train, you can log where abouts on the route using GPS you've unloaded your bowels onto the track.

HTH
            Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Are there any dating apps yet?

Comment

A blind person said it would be good to have a facial recognition app. So for instance it could tell them if their husband or wife is within 20 feet.

Can't be impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                  Ahh that's so sad, but if you had friends you would know that there is a thing called a phone.
                  OK, if you're not capable of that, then could you at least develop a sarcasm font for phones so that people who can't spot humour are given a hint that it's meant to be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                    A blind person said it would be good to have a facial recognition app. So for instance it could tell them if their husband or wife is within 20 feet.

Can't be impossible.
                    I know why you want that - if you know your wife is 20ft away you can quickly close down your web browser.

Comment

Working...
                    X