• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey Brillo, it could have been worse

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Brillo, it could have been worse

Scorned wife takes the ultimate revenge on her cheating husband by selling their house while he is on holiday in New York | Daily Mail Online

Scorned wife takes the ultimate revenge on her cheating husband by selling their house while he is on holiday in New York
    Laura Arnolds, 42, found steamy messages to her husband on his phone
    When he jetted off to New York for business trip, she sold the marital home
    She also had all locks changed at Nuneaton house and packed her bags
    When Craig, 44, returned home, he found six Warwick students living in it

Not sure its "ultimate".

Oh Dear
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

He added: 'Last time I marry an Italian, that's for sure. I made a mistake and paid for it dearly.

A very racist comment. Women of other nationalities are just the same. He is better of not getting married again.

What I can't understand is how she did it. Presumably the house was in her name?

Comment

Working...
    X