• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

To be fair to ISIS

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair to ISIS

You would think that this lot had little or no political or any other intelligence. By killing anyone no matter who they are - muslim, chinese, russian, french, norwegian they are pi**ing off just about everyone and thus uniting the world against them. They are not completely stupid however as they are choosing to leave the EU institutions intact.
    Except of copurse the EU itself. I saw on twitter one of their leaders proudly announcing "There is no specific threat against EU Institutions. @EU_Commission remains at Yellow alert. 1/3" . Whilst they have managed to shut down Brussels itself (of course this where all the spineless cretins that work for the EU are based) ISIS is clearly intent on keeping the EU alive and fully able to continue to breathe its incompetence on dealing with matters of any importance.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Have you ever wondered why IS never attack:
    US military targets
    Saudi Arabia
    Kuwait
    UAE
    or in short, any Gulf states that are 'friendly' to the US?

Did anyone notice that IS never attack Israel?
    Last edited by bf2; 23 November 2015, 12:45.

Comment

Originally posted by bf2 View Post
      Have you ever wonder why IS never attack:
      US military targets
      Saudi Arabia
      Kuwait
      UAE

9/11 MUST SEE: "I can prove that it was NOT an airplane" that Hit the Pentagon - Major General Albert N. Stubblebine : Conscious Life News
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Have you ever wonder why IS never attack:
        US military targets
        Saudi Arabia
        Kuwait
        UAE

It's hard to preach hate when you're radioactive rubble.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Because Israel is a hard target, with world-leading intelligence capability, is armed to the teeth and after 30 years of near continuous conflict with it's neighbours knows a thing or two about dealing with this type of threat?

Or were you about to make some facile argument that somehow IS is a Israel creation?

Comment

Most people don't even notice most of the places that DO get attacked.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

ISIS have never attacked my cat.

I've had my suspicions about that little b@stard for a while now. him and that tail of his
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                ISIS have never attacked my cat.

I've had my suspicions about that little b@stard for a while now. him and that tail of his
                On the plus side, once you told him the rat was an infidel he dispensed it at short notice.....

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
                  Or were you about to make some facile argument that somehow IS is a Israel creation?
                  Awww, did I hurt someone's delicate sensibilities fed with media propaganda?

Yeah, Israel's world leading intelligence capability. Funny how they never managed to get near Bin Laden, until it was deemed time to kill off the golden goose.

Comment

Have you ever wondered why IS never attack:
                    US military targets
                    Saudi Arabia
                    Kuwait
                    UAE

Are you trying to say they're Jew Loving Arab Muslims? Sounds like a Zionist conspiracy to me.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X