• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mind bleach needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind bleach needed

Sophie Tucker who cried rape after hooking up with her fiancé's boss avoids jail | Daily Mail Online

'Selfish and stupid' mother who cried rape after having a sexual encounter with her fiancé's boss avoids jail as judge does not want her young children to suffer
    Woman flirted with fiancé's boss during a meal and in text she sent him
    When the man came to her home, she forced him onto a sofa for sex act
    She falsely accused him of rape after fiancé saw him leaving her home
    Judge suspends her prison sentence so her children do not suffer
    how did she avoid jail?

Comments are classic :

Michelle, Berks, United Kingdom, about 3 hours ago
    She sent him naked photos?? *shudder*
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Why was the man named?

Comment

Because of our female oppressed male dominated patriarchy, he has to live with false rape accusations that will affect his social life and his employment, while her actions will go unpunished and encourage other readers to try the same thing as her.

Only feminism can stop this and bring about equality.
      Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
        Because of our female oppressed male dominated patriarchy, he has to live with false rape accusations that will affect his social life and his employment, while her actions will go unpunished and encourage other readers to try the same thing as her.

Only feminism can stop this and bring about equality.
        MrsBP does not want equality. She believes women are far superior and must not surrender their advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Why was the man named?
          It court cases unless there are reporting restrictions, which there are automatically with victims and alleged victims of sexual abuse and rape regardless of gender, you can name all the people involved in the case.

So if you are simply a witness you can be named by the media.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            It court cases unless there are reporting restrictions, which there are automatically with victims and alleged victims of sexual abuse and rape regardless of gender, you can name all the people involved in the case.

So if you are simply a witness you can be named by the media.
            Otherwise we end up with secret trials and the like, which isn't conducive to justice, and justice seeing to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              Otherwise we end up with secret trials and the like, which isn't conducive to justice, and justice seeing to be done.
              And we only do that for family court where the government takes away people's children.
              I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                MrsBP does not want equality. She believes women are far superior and must not surrender their advantage.
                I dread to think what happens in your bedroom.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  I often think about what happens in your bedroom.

FTFY
                  I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Awful. So what about this innocent fellas children?

Sorry got a big thing about this. Its an affront to women too when a woman cries wolf like this. One silly cow like this makes it all up and it affects the genuine accusations.....

I know someone from years ago this happened to (not me!). Night out. Took girl to hotel. No worries. Next morning girl obviously regretting her decision, got home, played the rape card. This fella went through hell for months. Then they just dropped it. Nothing happened to the girl in question.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X