• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Autumn Statement

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Autumn Statement

Let the farce begin and lets see what the damage is going to be, roll on 12:30.

Originally posted by dynamicsaxcontractor View Post

Let the farce begin and lets see what the damage is going to be, roll on 12:30.
    Let's hope there are some concrete details to work with after today, however they slice it until we know where the lines are being drawn we won't know how best to respond/position ourselves.

Comment

The anticipation is literally killing m,

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post
        Let's hope there are some concrete details to work with after today, however they slice it until we know where the lines are being drawn we won't know how best to respond/position ourselves.
        That would be nice! The sooner we know for sure how bad the attacks going to be the sooner we can at least plan for the future (if we have one left).

Comment

Originally posted by ecc83 View Post
          The anticipation is literally killing m,
          50% tax on hit men.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

The sooner 12.30 rolls around the sooner this lunacy can calm down.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Nice cup of tea and a biscuit - put your feet up and you can watch it here Umbrella Company News - All Umbrella Companies Are Equal

Admit it aren't we all going to be just the teeny disappointed if nothing really happens
              Connect with me on LinkedIn

Follow us on Twitter.

ContractorUK Best Forum Advisor 2015

Comment

12.30 can't come soon enough.

A reporter from the FT that was on BBC Breakfast briefly highlighted the issues that contractors could face in todays statement, I'm 99% sure it's the first time I've heard anything mentioned about it on mainstream TV.

Comment

I'm expecting some vague statement about things that will be in another consultation, ie not much more detail that we know already.

Comment

75% Tax on agency margins

Comment

Working...
                    X