• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Daddy's Roommate

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daddy's Roommate

Why am I not surprised at the way things are panning out in our schools
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

A religious homophobe, nice. Thought your God preached tolerance and understanding? Oh, pardon me he did, it's just idiots like you that try and twist things to their own perspective.

This is American for a start, who gives a stuff what they are up to apart from muppets like you who buy into their religious clap-trap.

How much of your salary do you give up to the church to counter this ungodly gay behaviour then Chico?

Comment

I think Chico should be shot.

Not because of his religious intolerance, or his blatant homophobia. Simply because he's a twat.

Comment

I think we should kidnap Chico, pop him in some arseless leather chaps and a gag ball and chain him up in the gents loos at a fetish night with a "treat me rough" sign on his back. Shooting is too good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by chubba
          I think we should kidnap Chico, pop him in some arseless leather chaps and a gag ball and chain him up in the gents loos at a fetish night with a "treat me rough" sign on his back. Shooting is too good for him.
          He does that anyway weekend's.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

What has homosexuality got to do with paedophilia?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Its all sin in the eye's of our lord.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
                What has homosexuality got to do with paedophilia?
                At what age was your 1st "experience" ? was it pre or post puberty?
                How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

there are times when Christians, Jews and other religious believers need to be free to discriminate against homosexuals
                  Nice.

Another peace loving and tolerant religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
                    Nice.

Another peace loving and tolerant religion.
                    It goes without saying that if you are a follower of religion, then that religion by its very nature of being an organised religion will have a set of standards that it expects its followers to adhere to.

If you subscribe to an ideology then you have to accept the concepts of rights and wrongs, you cannot hold all actions to be equally valid or all choices to to be of equal value.

You may not agree with these requirements but then you are probably not a religious follower.

One way around this would be to ban all religions, but given that human nature seems to need some spiritual context to frame individual existence I'm not sure what you would replace it with?

Also since most of our laws originate from a spiritual reference - i.e. the Bible etc. what would you replace those laws with?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X