• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yow, that's itchy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yow, that's itchy

I shaved me 'ead with me clippers, rubbed the hairs onto the missus cardie and now im wearing it inside out. It's the closest I can get to a hair shirt. Turned the heating down low and rubbed some deep heat onto me ball bag.

No matter what happens now, the day can only get better

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

what next some self flagellation?

goddam heathens

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I shaved me 'ead with me clippers, rubbed the hairs onto the missus cardie and now im wearing it inside out. It's the closest I can get to a hair shirt. Turned the heating down low and rubbed some deep heat onto me ball bag.

No matter what happens now, the day can only get better

Didn't Thomas a Becket wear a hair shirt?

Your day won't get better if a bunch of guys with large swords burst through the front door!
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        You need to find some lice & fleas for the full effect.
        I think you also need to add some ticks to the mix, for the "full effect"
        The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

just rubbed me bum with some sand paper. roll on 12:30, when I can stop and watch some telly
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)

Comment

You trying to remember what you will feel like after a night alone with NLYUK?

Remember its 3 months of antibiotics before you can pee straight
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
              just rubbed me bum with some sand paper. roll on 12:30, when I can stop and watch some telly
              Hope you rubbed some vinegar and salt into that.

At least you can have some, undisturbed, relax time, in front of the telly
              The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Is that what they call Izal medicated these days?

thought I'd caught an airbourne infection, turns out it's an Osbourne one. Got right up my nose it did
                (\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                X