• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rick rolling the Jihadis

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rick rolling the Jihadis

Anonymous hijack ISIS Twitter feeds with Rick Astley's Never Gonna Give You Up video  | Daily Mail Online

Rick Astley is brought in to fight ISIS: Anonymous hijack Islamic State Twitter feeds by tricking jihadis into watching Never Gonna Give You Up video
    Internet activists said they will drown out propaganda with 80s pop tune
    Plan to flood pro-ISIS social media feeds with spam link
    Hope to disrupt flows of extremist propaganda from ISIS
    Group often radicalises would-be supporters via social media

made me laugh
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

How come ISIS has Twitter feeds but if I make a joke comment about a gun my account gets shut down?
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
      How come ISIS has Twitter feeds but if I make a joke comment about a gun my account gets shut down?
      because somewhere along the way you thought this war was about something other than making rich people richer?

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
        because they realise your two followers are the cat & Mr Gillsey the Goldfish?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X