• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dashcams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashcams

The roadrage post got me thinking about this.

I am seriously interested in getting a Dashcam fitted – not one that I need to plug in.

Halfrauds do this, but firstly is their fitting service worth its salt, and secondly, is their range any good?

Has anyone got one? Happy with is or any regrets? Regrets, I've had a few........

Dont buy a cheap one. You need the quality to be able to read the numberplate.

Im considering this

Most can stand alone on battery but Id get it hard wired. You can still remove the camera if you want.
    I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

mmm. might be worth a punt
      (\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        The roadrage post got me thinking about this.

I am seriously interested in getting a Dashcam fitted – not one that I need to plug in.

Halfrauds do this, but firstly is their fitting service worth its salt, and secondly, is their range any good?

Has anyone got one? Happy with is or any regrets? Regrets, I've had a few........
        Just make sure you turn it off before you head to brothels

Women these days know how to use technology

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
          Dont buy a cheap one. You need the quality to be able to read the numberplate.

Im considering this

Most can stand alone on battery but Id get it hard wired. You can still remove the camera if you want.
          WBB said. A contractor mate of mine (penny pincher) bought two - dunno the type - and neither are fit for purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by I just need to test it View Post
            WBB said. A contractor mate of mine (penny pincher) bought two - dunno the type - and neither are fit for purpose.
            I now know who pinched the Colonoscopes from Blackpool General Infirmary

Comment

I bought one from Halfords. Cost me £150. Does speed cameras and G force as well. Very happy with it and the viewing software is excellent. MiVue 638. You get what you pay for.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Any if them combine dash can with a Sat nav. With a separate can, sat Nav, phone, and Baz n Kaz banner I'm not going to be able to see where I'm going.
                'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  Any if them combine dash can with a Sat nav. With a separate can, sat Nav, phone, and Baz n Kaz banner I'm not going to be able to see where I'm going.
                  Someone swapped those N and M keys on your keyboard?

Comment

Is this now becoming a necessity due to the amount of Ruskies we have let into the country?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                    X