• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bada bing, bada boom...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bada bing, bada boom...

Seeing as contractors in the UK are reasonably happy today, I thought I would throw in my tuppenceworth.

- Contract 1: (the US semi-permanent one) - continuing on although we had a slight setback but next year looks to be good with talk of me opening an European office and possibly hiring staff. I'll believe it when I do it but we do have some new products coming out and what looks like a couple of large outsourcing contracts coming up which I'll be managing
    - Contract 2: ( a proper one) - agent rang today to say that the budget has been approved and they have received the paperwork which will arrive in the post in the next couple of days. A whole 1 year extension which is very nice (it also helps that it is at a company very closely involved with contract 1.)
    - Contract 3: This is just a basic support contract for my previous one, where I was for 5 years, and I thought it ended this year. Apparently not, Frau D. checked it today and it is actually until the end of 2016...

Trebles all round
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Nicely juggled!

Comment

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And a plantain from me, too 💲💶💷💰🍌
          I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Working...
          X