• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Slow drivers using lane 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slow drivers using lane 3

Just driving down the motorway. Some wimpey looking git is in lane 3 holding everyone up. I flashed him to try to get him to pull over. Eventually he gets the message. I pull alongside and he looks like he has pooed himself.

I felt quite sorry for him. Its quite pathetic really.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just driving down the motorway. Some wimpey looking git is in lane 3 holding everyone up. I flashed him to try to get him to pull over. Eventually he gets the message. I pull alongside and he looks like he has pooed himself.

Is your ride a white Cherokee?
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
      Is your ride a white Cherokee?
      Its Brillo he will ride anything.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Once saw summat on one of these Police Interceptor programmes where they'd pulled over an old gent for some reason, turns out he was a paratrooper in WW2 so obviously jumping out of a plane behind enemy lines at night with a backpack full of kit. The only place I've jumped out of is the lowest branch of a tree.

Ever since I've never shown aggression to the more mature drivers, as my dad is that age n I will be too one day.

Chavs, fatties, militant cyclists and the generally stupid are all fair game though.
        Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
        "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post
          Once saw summat on one of these Police Interceptor programmes where they'd pulled over an old gent for some reason, turns out he was a paratrooper in WW2 so obviously jumping out of a plane behind enemy lines at night with a backpack full of kit. The only place I've jumped out of is the lowest branch of a tree.

Ever since I've never shown aggression to the more mature drivers, as my dad is that age n I will be too one day.

Chavs, fatties, militant cyclists and the generally stupid are all fair game though.
          These guy was not old. But he was wimpey.

Looked like he was posting to some website at the time....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

If you're in lane 1 doing 70 you are not undertaking. The driver in lane 3 is positioned inappropriately.

Sit in lane 1 (unless overtaking a slower vehicle also in lane 1) and everything will be fine.

M25. Me -> lane 1 @ 70. Slowster 1 -> lane 3 @ 60. Slowster 2 -> Lane 4 @ 65.

FFS folks! I would happily take my driving test every 5 years if every other fecker on the road had to as well...

Comment

Originally posted by rl4engc View Post

I had to honk my horn today because one of them couldn't work out it was extremely safe for him to move of at a roundabout. The two vehicles coming towards him where over 600 feet away and both indicating for our turning. He then went on to the M25......
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I see them everywhere when I return to the UK. Almost like having a time machine.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                X