• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best sites for contracts on mainland Europe?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best sites for contracts on mainland Europe?

Besides the usual Jobserve, Indeed, Monster, Jobsite, and Technojobs sites, are there any major sites where I can search for (English speaking) contracts in Europe (i.e. not the UK)? I'm mainly interested in Spain, but I'm also looking at other countries such as Switzerland, Italy, Portugal and Czech Republic.

Thanks

Portugal is for portuguese nationals

Comment

gulp.de

Not in English though and not free.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        Portugal is for portuguese nationals
        Just kiding...

You can find it in itjobs.pt

Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Starkraving View Post
          Besides the usual Jobserve, Indeed, Monster, Jobsite, and Technojobs sites, are there any major sites where I can search for (English speaking) contracts in Europe (i.e. not the UK)? I'm mainly interested in Spain, but I'm also looking at other countries such as Switzerland, Italy, Portugal and Czech Republic.

Thanks
          remember to try monster.es, monster.de, etc.

Otherwise, I may be out of date here but ISTM that mainland clients looking for English-speaking contractors will come to UK agencies, with the possible exception of NL. You just need to get to the right people at these agencies: emphasise to them that you want to talk to the European team: it's often a different set of agents from the UK guys so if the agency only knows you as a UK contractor they may not be good at matching you to non-UK contracts.

In my field I found that most contracts were known to at least one of Eurostaff, Aston Carter, and Templeton.

Comment

Working...
          X