• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another Brock's Benefit Part 97.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Brock's Benefit Part 97.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/unma...003502967.html

It got closer than one might think:

US space rocket debris found in sea off Scilly - BBC News

'ere, hang on a minute, it's covered in barnacles.

They don't grow that fast FFS.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 9 June 2017, 08:31.

You've been testing that laser system again haven't you? Bit mean shooting down the bogroll delivery to the space station though, naughty GAL.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

'ere, hang on a minute, it's covered in barnacles.

They don't grow that fast FFS.
      Obviously a conspiracy.

Lucid will be along in a moment to explain these rockets have been used for the past 50 years in an attempt to put mind-control satellites in orbit so no-one will protest when we invade Iran, but the governments have been keeping it a secret and mass-media won't tell anyone. The rocket was obviously one of the 1960s batch that was shot down by the PLO - a group founded and funded by the US and UK governments.

Comment

I'm too busy choosing a name for my own sockie, sorry, you'll have to manage on your own.

You seem to do OK that way.
        I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Working...
        X