• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Managed Agency In Holland

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Managed Agency In Holland

Hello,

I am currently contracting in Holland and need a managed payroll company ASAP.

I have contacted ITECS who quote a return of 66%. This includes the 30% ruling. I am shocked at this figure.

Can anyone recommend me a better agency (ideally with a better return) and their experiences?

I need to sort this ASAP so your thoughts will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Not for the Netherlands, no.

Working third-party PAYE (equivilent) is compulsory in NL and there are few tricks that can be done to reduce your tax. Unless you can find one of (the few) employers who are prepared to take the (extremely big) risk of letting you work another way, you are stuck with the offer that you have.

tim

Comment

Thats what I feared. I guess this will be the first and last contract I ever take in this country. Only another another 4 months to go.

Are there any other managed agencies that you guys would recommend.

Comment

Working...
      X