• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jeremy Corbyn told to resign by Labour MPs as Syria vote engulfs his leadership

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeremy Corbyn told to resign by Labour MPs as Syria vote engulfs his leadership

"The Labour leader, who has pulled out of a visit to the Oldham by-election, is facing calls to quit after he is accused of treating his shadow cabinet with 'contempt' over Syria air strikes

Jeremy Corbyn should resign over his "unacceptable" behaviour towards Syria air strikes vote, former Labour ministers have said as the first senior figures in the party break cover against his leadership. "

Jeremy Corbyn told to resign by Labour MPs as Syria vote engulfs his leadership - Telegraph

It's a putsch!

Didn't he get the memo that new Dear Leader must conduct a purge, to stop the putsch?

All he did was write a letter saying what he thinks personally. Bloody bufoons.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

They have just been looking for an excuse to get rid of him

Comment

I think he is right to question whether or not we should bomb Syria.
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

MPs don't like him. The first thing he should have done was to purge party of unreliable elements - bliarites and the like. Bloody amateur ...

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            Someone has hacked your account Dodgy "All guns blazing" Agent.
            When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
              Someone has hacked your account Dodgy "All guns blazing" Agent.
              I am actually quite left wing
              Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Wouldn't "former Labour ministers" be the ones responsible for getting the party to its current situation in the first place? It hardly seems sensible to follow their advice

Comment

Certainly he is right to call it into question.

I don't personally think his personal stance on the matter should be an issue if they allow a free vote.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I am actually quite left wing
                    when playing Rugby?
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X