• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Wow Tyson Fury won

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow Tyson Fury won

Shocker

I've got a mate like you. Has to be seen to the the first one to spread news like scores, film plots etc. No one likes him either.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 28 November 2015, 23:39.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Brilliant. Young man beats old man. 6'9 vs 6'7, too monsters.

Loved his song afterwards. 27 Years old, exciting future.

Just working out when Haye vs Fury is going to occur so I can pay for ringside & champers.

Well Played Tyson!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Hope you don't pay too much for that ringside seat. I don't think you'll be sitting there for long!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Hope you don't pay too much for that ringside seat. I don't think you'll be sitting there for long!
          You ever been to a big fight?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            You ever been to a big fight?
            It appears not.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              It appears not.
              I've seen Eubank fight on more than one occasion (had lunch with him actually). Saw Nigel Benn three times, including the McClennan fight. Frank Bruno once. Lennox Lewis twice, including at Madison Square Garden when he fought Evander Hollyfield also Naseem Hamed, more recently Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe, Amir Khan and David Haye.

Nothing beats the excitement of a real live World Title boxing match!

Comment

I've seen Eubank fight on more than one occasion (had lunch with him actually). Saw Nigel Benn three times, including the McClennan fight. Frank Bruno once. Lennox Lewis twice, including at Madison Square Garden when he fought Evander Hollyfield also Naseem Hamed, more recently Ricky Hatton, Joe Calzaghe, Amir Khan and David Haye. Nothing beats the excitement of a real live World Title boxing match!
                This explains why you punched your ex-boss in the kisser and also disappearance of Mordac...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  This explains why you punched your ex-boss in the kisser and also disappearance of Mordac...

Now if I'd bothered to tell you of the story of how I landed up in a fight with Redneck Larry & his mate about how I 'questioned' his conjugal rights with his sister in Sonoma, California two weeks ago then you'd all accuse me of 'making it up', but rest assure IRL I'll be telling the story for months to go. Maybe turn up at the Xmas Do in London to find out.

Comment

Now if I'd bothered to tell you of the story of how I landed up in a fight with Redneck Larry & his mate about how I 'questioned' his conjugal rights with his sister in Sonoma, California two weeks ago then you'd all accuse me of 'making it up', but rest assure IRL I'll be telling the story for months to go. Maybe turn up at the Xmas Do in London to find out.
                    Oh not those fantasy Sonoma and Gomorra stories again

Comment

Working...
                    X