• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How to set up if you have dept problems

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to set up if you have dept problems

How is it best to set up a company if you have potential personal debt problems? (Without putting it in the name of my wife or something).

Is it possible to set it up so that it has negative value for example (Put some debt on it for example).

Should I try to own my actual company through another company?

Are you asking about a Ltd Co? The whole idea is to separate out your personal finances from the Company finances, your personal debt has nothing to do with it. Have you spoken to an accountant yet - you might need one once you set up the Ltd Co. Good Luck!
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Depending on the extent of your financial problems, the only issue you're likely to encounter is getting a bank account. We send our clients in this position to CashPlus. They don't credit check. There's a fee and there are some conditions but it'll get you started at the very least.

Comment

Working...
      X