• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I see Mich is no longer editing the Pirelli calendar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see Mich is no longer editing the Pirelli calendar

Pirelli calendar drops nude models for 'women of achievement' - Telegraph

Guess which one is AndyW's mum.

apart from Yoko Ono who is famous for shagging a male Beatle & Serena Williams who plays Tennis I haven't heard of any of them.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      apart from Yoko Ono who is famous for shagging a male Beatle & Serena Williams who plays Tennis I haven't heard of any of them.
      I think one is the world champion at ironing. Another at shoe shopping. And a third at cleaning behind the fridge.

BP
      PS Why does the bride wear white? Because that is the colour of all kitchen appliances.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        You've never heard:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Are there still some people who looking at Pirelli girls ?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            Are there still some people who looking at Pirelli girls ?
            It beats looking at the CUK calendar.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              Its OKish but my point was if that is the best they could find then frankly they weren't looking very hard.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

this is so discriminating to women whose 'only' achievement is having a good set of norks and a cheery smile

certainly brightens my day up anyway!

Comment

Working...
                X