• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Amusing spam

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amusing spam

Dear one,
    I sincerely seek your assistance. My name is paul goba. I am the son of late Mr goba kamara and i am an indigenes of Sierra Leone but based in Abidjan,Cote d'Ivoire. Until his death, my father was a very successful businessman,he deals on international import. He died of a heart failure
    in November 2003.

My problem now is that, my late father had a some money which he lodged in a prime bank here in Abidjan ($12.5), his intension was to use this money for an oversea investment. I want you to help me by claiming this money from the bank, to your account as my late father's foreign pertner. I will
    then come over to your country for my training and investment. I am willing to offer you 10% of the money for your help.Please get back to me for more details.
    Thank you,
    paul goba.
    A whole $12.5!!!! i think thats about £7 in real money

anyhow - at least he didn't ask for any references.
    Coffee's for closers

He seems nice, and there's 70p in it for you. What could go wrong?
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

70p ... wow ... that's more than some contracts pay these days.

Comment

Working...
      X