• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This must be someone from CUK...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This must be someone from CUK...

'Fat shaming' cards handed to London Tube passengers - BBC News

Sounds like exactly the kind of thing I've seen written here!
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

I think people have only picked on MF so far. And after all the abuse he hands out it is only fair.

Didn't some medical "expert" recently propose fat shaming? I think it will be worse than no good - it will be counter productive.

Comment

Anyone seen FatLazyContractor ?
      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

What next?

If you are ugly you get slapped in the face?
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
          Anyone seen FatLazyContractor ?

Comment

There should be special barriers which prevent these grotesque creatures from entry to public transport. An open topped truck at the back would suffice for their transportation needs. Of course, they should be charged double which would reduce the amount they can spend on pies and crisps. 'Nudge' tactics see?

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
              What next?

Too late, that already happens every Friday and Saturday night at the Quayside in Newcastle. Not a bother though you just buy the slapper a bottle of Bud and you get your rocks off with her round the back of the Crown Court. So I've heard.
              I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
                Too late, that already happens every Friday and Saturday night at the Quayside in Newcastle. Not a bother though you just buy the slapper a bottle of Bud and you get your rocks off with her round the back of the Crown Court. So I've heard.
                I can confirm that.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                  What next?

You can do something about being fat, and it's socially irresponsible

You can't do anything about having a face like a bucket of smashed crabs
                  Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                    You can't do anything about having a face like a bucket of smashed crabs
                    You can have beer, because it has been helping ugly people have sex.

Comment

Working...
                    X