• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurrah! Another blow for fundie Christians.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurrah! Another blow for fundie Christians.

Christian think tank Eklessia (surely shome mishtake - Ed) has combined with the British Humanist Association to condemn the teaching of Creationism and so-called "Intelligent Design" in schools.

http://www.ekklesia.co.uk/content/ne...0930dfes.shtml

Shows how backwards Chico's cult is.
    Last edited by sasguru; 12 October 2006, 15:09.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

I think Chico will soon convert to Islam.

Comment

Watch out!

The flying spaghetti monster will get you Sasguru!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Quality.

They did so to “to make it absolutely clear that the issue of the integrity of evolutionary theory as a cornerstone for teaching modern biology is not one of religious or non-religious conviction, but a matter of straightforward scientific truthfulness.”
        Any comments chico?

Comment

Worth quoting this from the Christian Clergy:

“We believe that among God’s good gifts are human minds capable of critical thought and that the failure to fully employ this gift is a rejection of the will of our Creator. To argue that God’s loving plan of salvation for humanity precludes the full employment of the God-given faculty of reason is to attempt to limit God, an act of hubris."

So Chico will rot in hell. Ah, the irony
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman
            Watch out!

The flying spaghetti monster will get you Sasguru!
            I'm more scared of the tooth fairy ...
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru
              We believe that among God’s good gifts are human minds capable of critical thought and that the failure to fully employ this gift is a rejection of the will of our Creator.
              And God promptly disappears in a puff of logic

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

And that

Originally posted by zeitghost
                And me...

Hannibal Lecter isn't nice, either.........
                Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                  Hannibal Lecter isn't nice, either.........
                  Clowns...
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

FFS! It doesn't matter!!! Anyone here ever had an interview question on their attitude to evolution? Me neither!

What people wear, what theories (that's right! evolution is unproven theory, not fact!) of creation they follow, who cares???

Sooner or later we will start arguing about which end one should break an egg.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X