• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minicab drivers.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Minicab drivers.

WTF is it with these twunts, they all seem to think that so long as the lights went red less than 5 seconds ago at a pedestrian crossing they can still hurtle through at full speed, we've had a couple of old dears knocked over in the last 12 months and last night I only avoided ending up the same because I could clearly see that the tw@t wasn't going to stop ...

report bad driving, statistics, remedy road rage on Rate that Driver

Send us the link to your post.

Comment

The traffic laws over here must be different to what's the norm in Kabul/Karachi...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
        The traffic laws over here must be different to what's the norm in Kabul/Karachi...
        In that case let's hope they never go within 100 miles of a 3 lane highway. There was a stretch of 3 lane carriage way near Jeddah & they just didn't grasp the concept so just used all 3 lanes for overtaking.

The other classic is the middle lane hogger - in certain parts of the world the nearside lane is for trucks only and some people don't seem to realise that the same law doesn't apply here.

Comment

WTF is it with these twunts, they all seem to think that so long as the lights went red less than 5 seconds ago at a pedestrian crossing they can still hurtle through at full speed, we've had a couple of old dears knocked over in the last 12 months and last night I only avoided ending up the same because I could clearly see that the tw@t wasn't going to stop ...
          Not directly related but there is a zebra crossing near us in Altrincham. It has some magical power that means that drivers just can't see it.

I've tried to work it out why but must have some serious Harry Potter stuff going on with it.
          Last edited by woohoo; 2 December 2015, 15:25.

Comment

Also is the use of indicators when turning right at roundabouts optional now?

Comment

Also is the use of indicators when turning right at roundabouts optional now?

They drive BMWs when off duty.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
              X