• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WiFi allergy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WiFi allergy

This is sad:

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/teen...223912154.html

Real thing, or delusional mother imposing her own anxieties onto her daughter with terrible results? You could probably call it Munchausen by Proxy.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

I used to have uncontrollable outbursts of WIFI-related rage every Friday, thogh they've completely disappeared since we switched from Talk Talk.

Comment

There's more to it than meets the eye.

I'm sure it all gets hushed up nowadays but a few years ago there were a lot of cases of strange goings on in the Yeovil area - the most frequent phenomenon was lightbulbs unscrewing themselves and falling out of their sockets.

The affected households were all in range of some kind of high frequency radar activity at RNAS Yeovilton apparently.

There was even a BBC Points West special on the subject.

Comment

I used to work with a chap who suffered from electrical sensitivity, he gave up working on big electrical installations and decided to retrain as a Rock Musician he didn't understand why I thought that was a bit odd.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
          the most frequent phenomenon was lightbulbs unscrewing themselves and falling out of their sockets.
          Wouldn't the easy fix just be to use bayonet fittings?
          If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I used to work with a chap who suffered from electrical sensitivity, he gave up working on big electrical installations and decided to retrain as a Rock Musician he didn't understand why I thought that was a bit odd.
            Trust me, I know what it's like to stand in front of a 1000 watt stack night after night

Comment

Trust me, I know what it's like to stand in front of a 1000 watt stack night after night
              Did not know that a 1000 Watt stack had a penis

Comment

so do I, maybe I need to upgrade my home theatre Amp?

Comment

Trust you? Are you on even stronger drugs than the mods that ignore their own rules over sockpuppetry?

The only trust you can expect is for people to expect you to continue to be a consistent bulltulip artist who posts pure fantasy situations. Incidentally that lie about lightbulbs unscrewing is just another fantasy, at the alleged time most lightbulbs in the UK were bayonet.

I know someone who claims to be made ill by electromagnetism, but since the things she claims to mitigate it are clearly fantasy (a crystal in her hat, silver foil in her bra and a few other things) there's a limited quantity of credibility there.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post

I know someone who claims to be made ill by electromagnetism, but since the things she claims to mitigate it are clearly fantasy (a crystal in her hat, silver foil in her bra and a few other things) there's a limited quantity of credibility there.
                    Just pretend that you are shagging Amy Childs

Amy Childs sparkles in silver swimwear

Comment

Working...
                    X