• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CV and Linked-In Review

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CV and Linked-In Review

Looks like my renewal will not be happening as the jungle drums have quietened somewhat, so I am looking to relax over January, then re-mount the horse from around February. Only had one day off charge since mid-July, so I am really ready for reset and restore.

I am thinking of getting my CV overhauled with a LinkedIn review and update as well.

Interested in any experiences of a good firm for this / firms to avoid, any personal recommendations, etc.

Sure, I'll do it for you, hell it won't be hard to polish a load of made up bollocks with some more made up bollocks. Oh congratulations on making another new thread

I'll charge you a fair rate of course.

Comment

Plenty of feedback in these posts. Not so much recommendations, more peoples opinions on the added value of these services.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Cv...obile&ie=UTF-8
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
        I'll charge you a fair rate of course.
        You'll actually pay him to do it?

Comment

<canned laughter>
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Looks like my renewal will not be happening as the jungle drums have quietened somewhat, so I am looking to relax over January, then re-mount the horse from around February. Only had one day off charge since mid-July, so I am really ready for reset and restore.

I am thinking of getting my CV overhauled with a LinkedIn review and update as well.

Interested in any experiences of a good firm for this / firms to avoid, any personal recommendations, etc.
            I know somebody who lost their job for using that expression

Edit: Perhaps she didn't lose her job but got hauled over the coals:

Wiltshire

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
              I know somebody who lost their job for using that expression

Edit: Perhaps she didn't lose her job but got hauled over the coals:

Wiltshire
              Wow
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleGorilla View Post
                Wow
                Well, to be fair the I guess that the woman from Wiltshire Racial Equality Council has a lot of time on her hands. Seeing as Swindon isn't in Wiltshire anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
                  Well, to be fair the I guess that the woman from Wiltshire Racial Equality Council has a lot of time on her hands. Seeing as Swindon isn't in Wiltshire anymore.
                  Swindon is lawless separatist state.

I've fallen out of love with Swindon since my car was badly damaged at a petrol station...

Aston Martin DBS 'written off' by Vauxhall Corsa after driver loses control in Swindon | Daily Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Swindon is lawless separatist state.

I've fallen out of love with Swindon since my car was badly damaged at a petrol station...

Aston Martin DBS 'written off' by Vauxhall Corsa after driver loses control in Swindon | Daily Mail Online
                    Yours was the Pink Corsa, right?
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X