• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dashcams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dashcams

M1 lorry shunts: Police failed to attend call for three hours - BBC News

Dashcam footage of the encounter, recorded on the M1 near Northampton on 11 November, shows the lorry hitting Mr Stockdale's car.
    All looks good and groovy at first impression, however

Mr Stockdale, who runs a dashcam company, followed the lorry to a depot in Dunstable where an ambulance took him to hospital with neck and shoulder pain.
    Hmmmm

If a lorry can over take you in lane three you are being a twunt in lane two!

deliberately and repeatedly rammed
    A lorry would do a lot more damage than a few scratches!
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

FTFY

The Northamptonshire force said it could not attend because officers trained to deal with such incidents were, back at the station, on their tea break.
    Mr Stockdale, who runs a dashcam company
    Hmmmmm.

Chancer, bet his other half did the scratches
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

In another news, Dashcam sale surged!

Don't want to be judgemental about actions of both drivers. But lorry driver was pushing it to the limits. And at certain moments, seemed like he was driving under influence.

Comment

Couldn't believe that. Clearly he was deliberately driving slowly in the middle lane, no doubt in the hope of provoking trouble so he could film it and promote his dash cam business. The BBC, police and others seem to have fallen for it.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

Couldn't believe that. Clearly he was deliberately driving slowly in the middle lane, no doubt in the hope of provoking trouble so he could film it and promote his dash cam business. The BBC, police and others seem to have fallen for it.
          I didn't even watch it, but I assumed that's what he would be doing.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post

WHS. Taken to hospital in pain after that tiny scratch. Purleeze!

Fooking chancer

Comment

With any luck they'll do him for lane hogging. 3 points and £100 fine.
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Dashcam footage of road rage recorded by a dashcam company owner!! And widely reported by media! At least they cannot fool us lot here on CUK
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Lorry is screwed.

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q590.htm
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If someone is driving too slowly, it is not appropriate to ram them.

Oh I forgot. Its general. Start a lynch mob. And driving too slowly probably means doing less than a ton....

Comment

Working...
                    X