• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Awards 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Awards 2015

Another year is rapidly coming to an end and, as tradition in these parts dictates, the illustrious CUK Awards 2015 is open for votes:
    CUK Reader Awards 2015

"Please also take two minutes to help us to maintain the high standard of content and services that ContractorUK offers by answering these few questions"

Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Email address is mandatory for the validation of your awards submission and will not be used for any other purposes.
      [email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

They work.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        "Please also take two minutes to help us to maintain the high standard of content and services that ContractorUK offers by answering these few questions"

Think it meant apart from the forum.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Best Contractor Accountant (Small/Medium) - no Upton Accountants?

Comment

Is there a Best Jetsetter or Most Airmiles award this year?
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Is there a Best Jetsetter or Most Airmiles award this year?
              No. But you should win biggest , biggest and largest fantasist. You have won all three for the last 10 years so why change now?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                No. But you should win biggest , biggest and largest fantasist. You have won all three for the last 10 years so why change now?
                I still haven't managed to win 'Contractor with Most Ex-Wives' though. You favourite for that again this year?
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I still haven't managed to win 'Contractor with Most Ex-Wives' though. You favourite for that again this year?
                  I am going to sell my "best CUK poster" vote to help pay for my next marriage/divorce.

I also hope to read best CUK ex-posters-wives picture contest.

Comment

Most COTBAC and NCOTBAC. Suggested means of discrimination: does your 911 come with a scale-perfect miniature 911 that you use to wedge shut the door of your corner office and/or smack permies when they've FUBAR'ed something mission-critical?

Comment

Working...
                    X