• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sion Simon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sion Simon

A complete @rse if ever there was one. A sort of Peter Hain without the woodwork O-level.

Anyone here ever heard of him? He's MP for somewhere near AtW.

"He's MP for somewhere near AtW."

Would that be tw@t town?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I heard him being interviewed on the radio last night... he actually sounded like a 16 year old work placement boy who'd been caught making fun of the boss behind his back and was trying to justify it.

Hopefully his constituents see the light and vote him out
      Coffee's for closers

Comment

I was having

a discussion (read shouting match) with some muppet on another board who tried to persuade me that people with left-wing views do have a sense of humour. Has anyone ever seen a funny left-wing comedian? Ever? Just one funny left-wing comedian. Why have they got no sense of humour?
        Why not?

Comment

I know what you are saying, but I would say that there are not many right wing funny people either.

What was the other board? We could all hop over there for our Autumn get away!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
            a discussion (read shouting match) with some muppet on another board who tried to persuade me that people with left-wing views do have a sense of humour. Has anyone ever seen a funny left-wing comedian? Ever? Just one funny left-wing comedian. Why have they got no sense of humour?
            Alexei Sayle?

Comment

Read the spec.

Originally posted by Churchill
              Alexei Sayle?
              A funny left-wing comedian.
              Why not?

Comment

Ben Elton

Comment

Arnold Brown

Comment

"A funny left-wing comedian. "

John Prescott
                    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X