• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be.....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be.....

What are the general collective up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Like several of the past weekends heading to my eldest sons place and repairing various defects, plumbing is on the menu this weekend, their bath mixer shower tap is knackered and a few other bits and bobs.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Like several of the past weekends heading to my eldest sons place and repairing various defects, plumbing is on the menu this weekend, their bath mixer shower tap is knackered and a few other bits and bobs.
      If you keep on doing it for them they will never learn to do it themselves
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

How old is this eldest son?

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          How old is this eldest son?
          His? Erm three in March.

Comment

TFA.

Laundry tomorrow, got a big load

Visiting a friend in Nottingham tomorrow afternoon. She was one of my "friends with benefits" a few years ago. She needs some help with dealing with her tenants. Going down to give some muscle support. Possibility of a bonk later

Sunday - Nothing planned yet. Might possibly do a roast. Followed by expenses. And FLC Limited's paperwork etc.

What are you upto?

Comment

His? Erm three in March.
              This => Yours

Comment

This => Yours
                Weird I read it as his, new eyeballs required.

Comment

TFA.

Visiting a friend in Nottingham tomorrow afternoon. She was one of my "friends with benefits" a few years ago. She needs some help with dealing with her tenants. Going down to give some muscle support. Possibility of a bonk later

Sunday - Nothing planned yet. Might possibly do a roast. Followed by expenses. And FLC Limited's paperwork etc.

What are you upto?
                  TFA

Tonight: cooking, chilling, there may be alcohol involved too!
                  Tomorrow: Got a day in a Michelin starred kitchen courtesy of the recent competition win
                  Sunday: more cooking, blogging and getting pics lined up for draft posts on t'blog, more booze methinks
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

TFA.

What are you upto?
                    Roast - Is that a Spit Roast with the tenant?

Comment

Working...
                    X