• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pretty well sums it up, I'd say

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty well sums it up, I'd say

http://cedarmailer.com/americancongr...ils.asp?ID=525
    Why not?

By Professor Moshe Sharon
    Likely to be an objective and unbiased account of Islam then.

Comment

Unlike the

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
      Likely to be an objective and unbiased account of Islam then.

objective and unbiased accounts that the Muslim council of Britain allow to be printed and broadcast in the UK, did you mean?
      Seen any cartoons of the prophet lately?
      Why not?

Comment

DG - bit of a Tim Westwood, aren't you

Anyone who believes in the "battle of civilisations" cra@p should be invited to move to their very own country, preferably a failed state like DR Congo or Somalia where the collateral damage will have a negligeable effect on the world economy. The rest of us have a living to make.

Comment

Right, outside now

Originally posted by white-anglo-reactionary
          Anyone who believes in the "battle of civilisations" cra@p should be invited to move to their very own country, preferably a failed state like DR Congo or Somalia where the collateral damage will have a negligeable effect on the world economy. The rest of us have a living to make.
          You're claimed. Tim ******* Westwood, I've never been so insulted.
          We can have no battle of civilisations with islam because it's not a civilisation, it's a babarous religion and we should have no truck with it.
          Why not?

Comment

That's one of the absolute worse pieces of 'journalism' I've ever seen - right wing, american claptrap.

Even Chico might have had second thoughts about posting this one, actually probably not but he'd have hesitated.
            Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Working...
            X