• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why do the captured in Syria sit there when being beheaded?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do the captured in Syria sit there when being beheaded?

I don't get it. There is plenty of videos, and they sit there like calves waiting for slaughter, but unlike calves they know exactly what is going to happen.

They're feet are not bound, just their hands. If I knew I was going to my death, regardless of the odds I'd be up and trying to kick, head but, bite the tulip out of my possible murdered regardless of the chance of success. Better to do something than nothing. I find this propaganda contrived and slightly unreal.

Does anyone else have that view? Or just me?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I don't get it. There is plenty of videos, and they sit there like calves waiting for slaughter, but unlike calves they know exactly what is going to happen.

They're feet are not bound, just their hands. If I knew I was going to my death, regardless of the odds I'd be up and trying to kick, head but, bite the tulip out of my possible murdered regardless of the chance of success. Better to do something than nothing. I find this propaganda contrived and slightly unreal.

Maybe the alternative is being burned alive.

Comment

I think the same, that I would fight but when faced with reality who knows what you'd do.
      "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero

Comment

Drugged?
        ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

They are being told that it will be a video with demand for ransom payment until year 2020 for their safe release.

The murderer behind is lip saying things and later add sound track...

--------

I wonder what would shaun "The Potato Peeler" bhoy do?
          Last edited by AtW; 5 December 2015, 01:16.

Comment

You are aware they terrorise them?

So they will simply have a bloke being them with a weapon and if anyone does something they will use that person as an example of what would happen if they resist. Even then they can simply have some nationals from a poorer country in the group and get rid of them as examples regardless of what they have done.

You do that one or two times then all you need is someone to stand behind them.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

May be they don't have access to CUK to read your random brainfarts ?

Comment

Its mainly because they stage mock executions a number of times with the victims so they dont know whether they are going to be killed or not.

Ive no doubt these murdering bastards probably tell them if they dont go along with the sham they torture them more and make it a slow painful death.

We need to bomb these people to ****. Yes, some innocents will likely be killed but you just have to accept casualties in any war.

The sooner people realise this is a war (clue is in what they call in jihad) the better. the anti war mob disgust me. they would have stood on the side during WW2 and turned a blind eye while millions of Jews, physically and mentally disabled and other people were murdered by the Nazi's.
                I couldn't give two fornicators! Yes, really!

Comment

Originally posted by BolshieBastard View Post
                  The sooner people realise this is a war (clue is in what they call in jihad) the better. the anti war mob disgust me. they would have stood on the side during WW2 and turned a blind eye while millions of Jews, physically and mentally disabled and other people were murdered by the Nazi's.
                  Not voting for Komrade Korbyn then?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                    Maybe the alternative is being burned alive.
                    I am given to believe that only happens if you vote for Labour instead of the Tories.

Comment

Working...
                    X