• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Sun caught out lying, again...never

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sun caught out lying, again...never

We know that the Sun, along with many other right wing media outlets, tend to occasionally lie but I like the quote given: The Sun Forced To Take Down 'Made Up' Story On Isis Attackers' Route After Croatia Exposes 'Liar Journalist'

In a post on Facebook, interior minister Ranko Ostojić wrote: "I am glad when the police quickly finds liars like these, so-called professional journalists, and catch them lying about hiding in a toilet where they belong, together with the newspapers which employ them."
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

The bloke who wrote it was a freelancer though. Definitely not an employee. He isn't even invited on the christmas do, so that proves it.

Comment

I never knew the sun had any true stories.

I once shared a regular train commute with a sun reader. I asked him why he read that drivel. "It is best for sports news" he said.

Maybe newspapers should be banned from combining proper news and sports news?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I once shared a regular train commute with a sun reader. I asked him why he read that drivel. "It is best for sports news" he said.

I used to work with a chap who got the Sun every day. He explained "It's just a comic to read over lunch, and it's handy for the TV schedule. I find out what's really happening from the TV news."

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I used to work with a chap who got the Sun every day. He explained "It's just a comic to read over lunch, and it's handy for the TV schedule. I find out what's really happening from the TV news."
          I know a Liverpool fan who buys it on a Saturday for the weekly TV guide. The look the other Liverpool fan gave him was priceless.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

You get more facts from Viz.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Used to date the Daughter of one of the Sun's Racing Pundits. Champion bloke.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Understood. And how many Sun "readers" are that clever?

Comment

Bring back page 3
                  I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    The bloke who wrote it was a freelancer though. Definitely not an employee. He isn't even invited on the christmas do, so that proves it.
                    You'd think they could employ somebody who checks the stuff freelancers write, to make sure it's accurate and should be in the paper. They could call them "the editor" or some such title

Comment

Working...
                    X