• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why are Boxers called Tyson tossers?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are Boxers called Tyson tossers?

Tyson Fury’s Jessica Ennis-Hill remarks set to spark Spoty backlash | Sport | The Guardian

“That’s the runner, isn’t it? She’s good, she’s won quite a few medals, she slaps up good as well,” Fury replied when asked about Ennis-Hill. “When she’s got a dress on she looks quite fit.”

Fury is also asked about his attitude to female boxers: “I’m all for it. I’m not sexist,” he said. “I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back. That’s my personal belief. Making me a good cup of tea, that’s what I believe.”
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Expect a lot more, he's going to carry on being outspoken, he said he doesn't care whatever anyone else thinks.

A bit like a few on here
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

“I believe a woman’s best place is in the kitchen and on her back.
      True innit?

Comment

Oh come on, he's hardly in the same room as his names sake. Fury hasn't even mentioned anyone's children yet, let alone eating them.

He's a god-fearing gypsy, and if he thinks women should stay at home, Jessica is fit, homosexuality is not normal and pedophilia is wrong, then frankly I think he's talking a lot of sense.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          True innit?
          I believe a woman's place is moderating CUK and banning annoying sexist posters.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I believe a woman's place is knocking me up an omelet, ironing my shirt and greeting her man wearing stockings, suspenders and a big smile.
            ftfy
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think he means all you limp wristed bedwetting types

Tyson Fury goes on the offensive again telling doubters: You are 50000 suck my balls.
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Doesn't sound much different than the kind of stuff we see on CUK every day, just look at the Nigella thread for one example.

Just because he's good at hitting people doesn't imply he doesn't hold views people might find offensive.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Doesn't sound much different than the kind of stuff we see on CUK every day, just look at the Nigella thread for one example.

Just because he's good at hitting people doesn't imply he doesn't hold views people might find offensive.
                  what's offensive about Nigella?

She is just good, clean soapy fu........ back in a minute.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Did you read my first post on that Nigella's thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X