• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Bollards

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Bollards

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Back a bit, back a bit, oh feck.
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Which is what happens when AP focuses on her in car web cam.

Comment

Reminds me of 2 incidents over the weekend I am still chuckling about.

Incident 1

2 cars in front of me exiting the petrol station. Car 2 thinks car 1 is pulling into traffic but in reality doesn't go anywhere so receives a gentle nudge to the bumper. Driver gets out, waves hands a bit and they both agree to reverse a bit and get out of everyones way to exchange details. Driver 1 - still steaming from being gently nudged from behind reverses at speed straight into a pole - doing far more damage than original incident.

Incident 2

Was in Kew Gardens on Sunday for the Christmas set-up. Saw a granny coming down the helter skelter ride with excited family waiting at the bottom to take a photo. Somehow as she got to the bottom and just as she lifted her hands to wave to everyone - the carpet she was on got stuck so she pitched forwards and slightly sideways straight into the crowd at the bottom.She lay motionless for a little while but seemed ok after 10 seconds or so. I guffawed loudly enough for her family to shoot me some dirty looks. Still smirking just thinking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
          That isn't your car is it?

Comment

The videos of the bollard idiots never fail to get a big chuckle out of me.

qh
            He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Reminds me of 2 incidents over the weekend I am still chuckling about.

Incident 1

2 cars in front of me exiting the petrol station. Car 2 thinks car 1 is pulling into traffic but in reality doesn't go anywhere so receives a gentle nudge to the bumper. Driver gets out, waves hands a bit and they both agree to reverse a bit and get out of everyones way to exchange details. Driver 1 - still steaming from being gently nudged from behind reverses at speed straight into a pole - doing far more damage than original incident.

Incident 2

Was in Kew Gardens on Sunday for the Christmas set-up. Saw a granny coming down the helter skelter ride with excited family waiting at the bottom to take a photo. Somehow as she got to the bottom and just as she lifted her hands to wave to everyone - the carpet she was on got stuck so she pitched forwards and slightly sideways straight into the crowd at the bottom.She lay motionless for a little while but seemed ok after 10 seconds or so. I guffawed loudly enough for her family to shoot me some dirty looks. Still smirking just thinking about it.
              [Schadenfreude]

[/Schadenfreude]

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                The videos of the bollard idiots never fail to get a big chuckle out of me.

qh
                I also enjoy the low bridge ones where lorries get a new convertible look
                Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
                  That isn't your car is it?
                  It's outside Aldi, are you saying I'm a permi.

Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

As long as it doesn't happen to our brightest and best:

Tory MP Tony Baldry crashes car into portable toilet Poundland parked cars | Daily Mail Online

(He's not an MP any more ).
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X