• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Any vapists here?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any vapists here?

No typo. Do you vape? I'm after some new kit for me and also as a Christmas gift for my father in law. (He tried a crappy VIP thing and like the idea but needs something worthwhile)
    I'm a smug bastard.

You knew it was coming, they find a way of keeping the smokers happy and off the weed then it apparently is bad for you.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      I think it's some kind of conspiracy.
      get that filthy smoke away from me!
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
        No typo. Do you vape? I'm after some new kit for me and also as a Christmas gift for my father in law. (He tried a crappy VIP thing and like the idea but needs something worthwhile)
        I bought a SMOK vaper a couple of weeks ago, for about £120 (including some liquid), and am pretty pleased with it, although it is rather larger and heavier than I would have liked.

SMOK is the Rolls Royce tip-top brand. But I think the next best, and certainly more compact, model is the eLeaf. An eLeaf kit costs about £70. (May buy one of them too.)

My advice is to avoid the cheap carp one sees on sale in supermarkets, as using them one is quite likely to get a mouth full of burning nicotine jiuce.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Whatever Trevor.
          I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            I bought a SMOK vaper a couple of weeks ago, for about £120 (including some liquid), and am pretty pleased with it, although it is rather larger and heavier than I would have liked.

SMOK is the Rolls Royce tip-top brand. But I think the next best, and more compact, model is the eLeaf. An eLeaf kit costs about £70. (May buy one of them too.)

My advice is to avoid the cheap carp one sees on sale in supermarkets, as using them one is quite likely to get a mouth full of burning nicotine jiuce.
            Oh, maybe I should have been clearer. (Your advice is very valid). I've been vaping for nearly 3 years and have a cupboard full of mods, tanks drippers etc.

I have been looking at the Smok VTC4 tank as a possibility but am thinking about a new RDA and a new box mod (I like Pandora's but they're insane money) maybe a Snow Wolf.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Anyone who wants to smoke butter-flavoured baccy deserves everything they get.

Comment

MrsB has a Kanga Evod Mega, cost about £30 including a bottle of the liquid. No fancy features (why you need variable voltage and wattage on one of these I dont know) but she's found it pretty good and she's been off the ciggies since she got it a couple of months ago.
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  MrsB has a Kanga Evod Mega, cost about £30 including a bottle of the liquid. No fancy features (why you need variable voltage and wattage on one of these I dont know) but she's found it pretty good and she's been off the ciggies since she got it a couple of months ago.
                  Kanga make some good stuff. VV/VW/TC can massively alter the bite, vapour and flavour of the hit. The trouble is you end up geeking out, cloud-chasing etc

It becomes a hobby in and of itself.
                  I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Oh, maybe I should have been clearer. (Your advice is very valid). I've been vaping for nearly 3 years and have a cupboard full of mods, tanks drippers etc.

I have been looking at the Smok VTC4 tank as a possibility but am thinking about a new RDA and a new box mod (I like Pandora's but they're insane money) maybe a Snow Wolf.
                    Crikey, it sounds like you know more about all this than me!

Thanks for the tip about Pandoras and Snow Wolf. I'll have to ask about them next time I'm in Vape World in Tiverton

Comment

Working...
                    X