• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trump - Get Bill Gates to close down the internet.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump - Get Bill Gates to close down the internet.

Donald Trump wants to ban the internet, will ask Bill Gates to "close it up" | People | News | The Independent

He really is playing to the scared and ignorant.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Feck me, nearly swallowed my tongue
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      He really is playing to the scared and ignorant.
      He does know his audience well.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I forget: The Independent is a spoof site isn't it?
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

The rest of Mr Trump’s speech went on to criticise the “incompetence” of the “stupid people” that are currently in power in the US.
          I think he has proved himself equal to the “stupid people” in power.

The National Journal however worked out that if the Donald had taken his father's money and put it into a mutual fund that tracks the S&P 500, and then spent the rest of his life finger painting, he would today be worth $8 billion.
          Deutsche Bank found he was worth no more than $788 million.
          National Journal: Donald Trump could have been even richer doing nothing
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

From the article ..

The rest of Mr Trump’s speech went on to criticise the “incompetence” of the “stupid people” that are currently in power in the US. ...
            Guffaw!

Before opening their big cake holes, don't these demagogues bother taking even the most cursory advice from people with a semblance of a clue?
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
              From the article ..

Guffaw!

Before opening their big cake holes, don't these demagogues bother taking even the most cursory advice from people with a semblance of a clue?
              They do.

Unfortunately when they agree with him you know the problem is deep. :nazi:
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

"This Will Be The End Of Trump's Campaign," Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year - The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Comment

The trouble is we'll never get to know in this thread if he was successful.

Comment

Meanwhile, Osborne has found his mojo...

http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl..._campaign=i100

Comment

Working...
                    X