• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've won part of the Spanish Lottery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've won part of the Spanish Lottery

...or so Mr Jackson Avro of the International Lottos Commission says in his nice letter to me.

615810 euros are mine if I hand over my bank details. Isn't that nice and I didn't even enter their lottery. However there has been a mix up in the names of the winners so I can't say too much about all of this.

Wow arn't I the lucky one then!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Well done Tony. After that Nigerian chap last month and that penis enlargement the month before that you're really on a roll!! WD.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Wow - good effort. Poxy Spanish fake lottery win.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

How come you've won that. I have the evidence, in an e-mail that I've won it!
        Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

I guess the Spaniards are not as hi tech as the others as mine came on a plain old letter with a stamp stuck on the front.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Yeah, none of your bombard the poor sods with spam. This guy had to find out my Name and Address (and postcose) and had to get somebody to fill the envelope, pay for a stamp and post the bugger!

I preferred version 1!

Comment

You can get machines to stick it in the envelope. Many years ago I worked at a place with one that looked like it was made from bit of old bicycles and prams.

Comment

Working...
              X