• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Time Person of the Year 2015

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angela Merkel, German chancellor, is Time 'Person of the Year' - BBC News

1. Angela Merkel - German chancellor since the 2005 election, leader of the CDU
    2. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - head of the Islamic State militant group
    3. Donald Trump - business magnate seeking Republican nomination as US presidential candidate
    4. Black Lives Matter - activist group campaigning against violence towards black people, notably in the US
    5. Hassan Rouhani - president of Iran since 2013
    6. Travis Kalanick - US entrepreneur, founder of the Uber transportation network firm
    7. Caitlyn Jenner - born Bruce Jenner, became 1976 Olympic decathlon champion, officially changed name and gender in 2015

Mrs Merkel, 61, joins an eclectic list of former winners, including Adolf Hitler...

That sums it up.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Angela Merkel, German chancellor, is Time 'Person of the Year' - BBC News

1. Angela Merkel - German chancellor since the 2005 election, leader of the CDU
    2. Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi - head of the Islamic State militant group
    3. Donald Trump - business magnate seeking Republican nomination as US presidential candidate
    4. Black Lives Matter - activist group campaigning against violence towards black people, notably in the US
    5. Hassan Rouhani - president of Iran since 2013
    6. Travis Kalanick - US entrepreneur, founder of the Uber transportation network firm
    7. Caitlyn Jenner - born Bruce Jenner, became 1976 Olympic decathlon champion, officially changed name and gender in 2015

Mrs Merkel, 61, joins an eclectic list of former winners, including Adolf Hitler...

That sums it up.
    Where's the Kardashian clan? Fail ...

Comment

Stop the world, I'm getting off.
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Forget the Berlin Wall. Merkel has made a career out of sitting on the fence. I mean, has she actually ever made a decision, ever!
        http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
          Where's the Kardashian clan? Fail ...
          Take a closer look at that list again...

Comment

I bet the big, international, businessman MF is gutted he didn't make the list
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

http://content.time.com/time/magazin...760539,00.html
              http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                Take a closer look at that list again...
                I aint talking about Jenner scum.

Comment

The 2006 winner was a right tosser IIRC.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
                    I bet the big, international, businessman MF is gutted he didn't make the list
                    Is there a fantasists list?

Comment

Working...
                    X