• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Who has the most GCSES/O Levels

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who has the most GCSES/O Levels

Just tried to find out the Record for most GCSES/OLevels. Could I find it, could I buggery. Nothing on the net at all.

More interestingly though, I couldnt find a list of all the available GCSES anywhere. There are many different boards offering GCSES, but can you find them all. No. The main academic list is just rubbish. Anyone ever come across a list?

I have 16 by the way.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I got 11 then decided to move on to bigger challenges and did my 'A' levels
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
      Just tried to find out the Record for most GCSES/OLevels. Could I find it, could I buggery. Nothing on the net at all.

More interestingly though, I couldnt find a list of all the available GCSES anywhere. There are many different boards offering GCSES, but can you find them all. No. The main academic list is just rubbish. Anyone ever come across a list?

I have 16 by the way.
      16 what? If they're GCSEs, then they're worth about 0.5 'O' levels...
      I have 1 CSE, '10 'O' Levels, 1 AS Level and 4 'A' Levels. No degree...
      Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

I have all the O-levels in the world, which is only fair as I set all the papers and wrote the specimen answers when I was at kindergarten.

Threaded.

Comment

No it was 5 CSES, 11 O Levels, 1 OA Level, 2 A Levels (Was doing four but got kicked out of two), 1 Degree.

It always interested me doing a few more as a bit of interest, and I've always been interested what would happen if chaps like us walked off the street and went and did a computing GCSE, Maths or especially that new 'science' GCSE which is supposed to be tulipe.

Comment

Anything up to M.Sc merely shows you have the ability to regurgitate other peoples facts and ideas coupled with the desire to avoid working for a living.
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

"Anything up to M.Sc merely shows you have the ability to regurgitate other peoples facts and ideas coupled with the desire to avoid working for a living."

Pretty much sums me up. See comment above.

Least I start postings though as opposed to pasting one word threads or posting crap from another website Janek style. You know who you are mr boring. yawn.

Comment

I always fancied re-doing my maths A-level as I did quite poorly at the time. No real reason, just a "prove it to yourself" thing. Had a look at the syllabus at the local college and concluded there was no point as it was now mostly what was the final year of O-level stuff, at which I got an 'A' anyway.

Comment

Couldn't give a toss about CSE's but I got 2 O'levels, English Language and English Literature. When I first started wotking in computers my boss who interviewed me said maths wasn't important but English was. That way you would be able to understand the manuals.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

10 O's, 3 A's, BSc, MBA, various It certs.
                    But experience and common sense matters more than any of those.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X