• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Porridge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porridge

Looks like my offence means I will start in a category A. Which one do you recommend? Any tips for survival?

I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
      Brillo's spent more time in the saddle than anyone else on here. I'm sure he won't be needing that.

BP - if you're looking for a cosy cell, maybe try the one Sutcliffe will shortly be vacating in Broadmoor? Im sure after reviewing a few of your posts they'd take you.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Brillo's spent more time in the saddle than anyone else on here. I'm sure he won't be needing that.

BP - if you're looking for a cosy cell, maybe try the one Sutcliffe will shortly be vacating in Broadmoor? Im sure after reviewing a few of your posts they'd take you.
        One has to have a hobby in between wives.

Comment

Don't drop the soap

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Any tips for survival?
            Eat your meat.

If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
            How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Comment

Change religion and dye your hair red. Oh and remember to start preaching to anyone who bothers to talk to you.

You will be left alone by everyone.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
              X