• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

All terrorists must be stopped now

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All terrorists must be stopped now

Obesity has become 'a national threat' to the UK like terrorism - Telegraph

The country's most senior doctor has called for obesity to be treated as a "national threat" to this country, as she urges women to slim down to protect themselves and future generations

Why single out women? I am not quite sure why she is being so sexist about this. Maybe Arsenal were playing at home? Men can be just as fat as women.

Anyway, I digressed. What do we do about these "terrorists"? Do we send them all home? Starve them?

Is it Jeremy Corbyn's fault? And if we do nothing, what effect will this have on global warming?

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Why single out women? I am not quite sure why she is being so sexist about this. Maybe Arsenal were playing at home? Men can be just as fat as women.
    Literally in the second paragraph of the article

Professor Dame Sally Davies urged women in particular to take steps to slim down - warning that rising levels of obesity in pregnancy are jeopardising the health of future generations.
    Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Obesity has become 'a national threat' to the UK like terrorism - Telegraph

The country's most senior doctor has called for obesity to be treated as a "national threat" to this country, as she urges women to slim down to protect themselves and future generations

She was on Breakfast time TV this morning & as happens in these cases if you give woman power then policy becomes female centric, she was listing all the wimmins bits she wanted to focus research on - ovarian cancer etc
      Of course if a bloke did that it would be called divisive and excluding 50% of the population -but such is the world we live in

HTH
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
        She was on Breakfast time TV this morning & as happens in these cases if you give woman power then policy becomes female centric, she was listing all the wimmins bits she wanted to focus research on - ovarian cancer etc
        Of course if a bloke did that it would be called divisive and excluding 50% of the population -but such is the world we live in

HTH
        Stupid question coming up. If we get a cure for ovarian cancer will we get a cure for all cancer?

I am very cancer aware. I check my testicles every 5 minutes to see if a lump has developed.

Comment

Stupid question coming up. If we get a cure for ovarian cancer will we get a cure for all cancer?

I am very cancer aware. I check my testicles every 5 minutes to see if a lump has developed.
          No lump but no swelling in that area for the last 5 years either??
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nope
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

As the females normally control the eating habits of the children & frequently the husband then approaching them first makes sense.

But I agree the level of Misandry shown nowadays is annoying.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

No. Cancer is a general term covering a wide range of conditions with many different causitive factors. Some cancers are curable, some can be treated so they don't kill you, and some will kill you in months.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

The terror threat levels

1. Climate changing by 0.1 deg c in the next 50 years.
                  2. People getting a bit wobbly.
                  3. Islamists with AK47 and explosives randomly committing mass murder on our streets.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    The terror threat levels

1. Climate changing by 0.1 deg c in the next 50 years.
                    2. People getting a bit wobbly.
                    3. Islamists with AK47 and explosives randomly committing mass murder on our streets.

HTH BIDI
                    Where does the possibility that the great house price Ponzi scheme might collapse rank?

Comment

Working...
                    X