• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Obligatory weekend thread - lets pretend I care

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obligatory weekend thread - lets pretend I care

Lets assume for a moment that I actually care what you are doing over the next couple of days. Why not post what you are up to? Unless its golf then please keep it to yourself...

Bloody Christmas bloody preparations.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Skiing hiking in the mountains of Aosta for a week. Hot weather means the snow is melting fast.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I'll be fixing this fooked up keyboard
        Getting Christmas tree
        Putting said tree up + decorations etc
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

TFA

Coke Cognac & Call girls

seriously

Collecting Mrs V's presents the girls made her (she is getting enthusiastically hand painted china).

Taking Miss V minor swimming.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Stuttgart tonight for a record release party for An Early Cascade and City Light Thief

Metzingen tomorrow for the wonderful TV Smith and Rummelsnuff

A bit of work Sunday and a large homecooked Cottage Pie

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

On stage this evening, twice tomorrow, twice Sunday. Panto season. I'm not the dame. I just the evil guy who lays everyone off, while reassuring them that "People are our greatest assets."
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Drive down to Monaco in the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
                Private helicopter up to St Moritz for some skiing for the day
                Drive back to Paris and stay in the Plaza Athenee for dinner with a host of glamorous friends

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                  Drive down to Monaco in the Rolls-Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
                  Private helicopter up to St Moritz for some skiing for the day
                  Drive back to Paris and stay in the Plaza Athenee for dinner with a host of glamorous friends
                  MF - is that you?

Comment

Will have the cans on in the studio most of the weekend laying down the rythm guitar to a couple of new tracks we're putting together.

Then we're rehearsing for a gig next Saturday. Looking forward to taking to the satge & saying what a pleasure it is to be playing this garden centre for the first time
                    Last edited by Martin Scroatman; 11 December 2015, 10:00.

Comment

Working...
                    X