• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Donald Trump: Cop killers should face death penalty

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump: Cop killers should face death penalty

Video: Donald Trump: Cop killers should face death penalty - Telegraph

What about police officers who execute black people in cold blood?

Nobel Peace Prize probably.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

What about police officers who execute black people in cold blood?
      No excuse for that but let's not forget that, until quite recently in this country, it was generally accepted that a cop killer should face the ultimate sanction.

Comment

I thought they already did?

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
          I thought they already did?
          They do, normally they "fall"down some steps at the police station and break their neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
            No excuse for that but let's not forget that, until quite recently in this country, it was generally accepted that a cop killer should face the ultimate sanction.
            Harry Roberts has just been released
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
              I bet if you put out a referendum in the UK on cop killers facing the death penalty(or even killers) that it would be voted in.

That is why we don't have democracy in the UK.....

Comment

Maybe they should be sent to Syria instead of facing the death penalty?

Though that would mean someone in America knowing where Syria is.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Maybe they should be sent to Syria instead of facing the death penalty?

Though that would mean someone in America knowing where Syria is.
                  Its close to Eyerack?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yes... if kill a white person.

Comment

Working...
                    X